Covid-19 – Update
Following the new regulations, we kindly ask you to wear a mask when you enter the studio. Your mask is not needed during your yoga lesson but must be worn before and after class. In order to meet the distancing directive, the capacity of the practice room is limited to 18 people.
For now we will continue to operate on a first come first serve basis, no pre-registration required.
In order to assure good room ventilation, the class door and windows will be kept open. As temperatures decrease into autumn you may wish to think about taking extra clothing.
We would be grateful if you continue to observe the following precautions:
- Wash/disinfect your hands before and after class.
- On the sign-up sheet, please add your email address or phone number if you haven’t already done so.
- Whenever possible please arrive already dressed for class. The number of persons using the changing rooms simultaneously and the use of showers is still limited.
- Please use your own yoga mat and try to avoid using Yogaworks yoga blocks and belts. All material needs to be disinfected after each class.
- Access to the studio is not permitted if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms.
Yoga for Charity – Friday (14h15-15h15)
We very pleased to announce that the amount of CHF 435 was donated to ARFEC – which supports families of children suffering from cancer.
If you want to join these classes, please come along on Friday afternoon. No yoga experience or pre-registration is necessary, you can just show up !
Minimum contribution: CHF 5 per person.