Studio reopening Saturday 6 June
Finally ! After almost 3 months closure, the studio is open again.
As before, no preregistration is needed and classes will continue to be given on a first come first serve basis. Nevertheless, we would be grateful if you observe the following health precautions as well as those recommended by the OFSP:
- Wash/disinfect your hands before and after class.
- When you arrive at the studio, please also add your email address or mobile number to the sign-up sheet.
- Whenever possible please arrive already dressed for class. Boxes for holding bags/personal items will be available at reception.
- The number of persons using the changing rooms simultaneously will limited. Please try to minimise use of the showers.
- We recommend use of your own yoga mat. Use of Yogaworks yoga blocks and belts will not be possible so please also bring your own. If you are looking to buy a mat or other yoga material we recommend: www.yoga-artikel.ch.
- Obviously, if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms please stay at home.
From 6 June almost all of our usual classes have restarted as before. Only the classes taught by Daniela are temporary suspended during the summer period. Also, please note that the timing of some classes has been slightly altered to allow for more time between the back to back classes. Details are available on the “Schedule” page.
Finally, concerning the validity of unexpired unlimited yoga passes, all passes have been automatically extended by 12 weeks commencing 6 June. Passes which expired during covid shutdown have been extended for the unused portion.
We thank you in advance for your support and look forward to welcoming you again at the studio.
Yoga for Charity – Friday (14h15-15h15)
We are happy to announce that our Yoga for Charity classes will start again on 12 June. These classes are suited to all levels and no pre-registration is necessary, you can just show up !
Minimum contribution: CHF 5 per person.
Given the current situation, please note that the amount collected between 10 January and 6 March (CHF 480) was donated to the Chaîne du Bonheur – Coronavirus Switzerland.
Thank you to all the teachers and students who contribute to these classes.